Look closely on the soap ingredients that you used to enjoy every day. In addition to detergent builders, water, glycerol, there will be shown synthetic components: surfactants, detergents (lauryl and laureth sulfate, sulfonates, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, etc.), builders (stearic acid), solvents (dipropylene - DPG, isopropyl - IPM, etc.), preservatives, stabilizers (sodium EDTA, etidronate, BNT, Antal), antibacterial components (triclosan, triclocarban), pigments (CI 12490, 15510, 77891, etc.), flavoring agents, regulators acidity and so forth.
These are not all synthetic components, which are contained in a modern soap of industrial manufacturing.
Synthetic detergents (sometimes called in abbreviated form - syndet) - this surfactants derived from petroleum, which has good detergent properties have any pH (including preslavutoy 5,5) are useful in tough and even in seawater, and so on. e., that make soap cheap, simplify and speed up its production.
One is bad - people are not evolutionarily adapted to dealing with these substances, our skin does not withstand!
They do not need for our skin!
After using this soap you feel discomfort which can manifest itself in the form of dryness, irritation, peeling, often appear allergic reactions and dermatitis. All this has become such a habit that you do not pay any attention to it.
What is natural soap?
1. Soap is made by hand with the strictest observance of the process technology. Specific people are responsible for a separate area of work and cannot pass it to someone else. This ensures high quality products.
2. Natural soap is made according to the principles of phytotherapy, aromatherapy, or according to old recipes.
3. Natural handmade soap contains no synthetic additives.It consists of a cocktail of plant (olive, palm, coconut, castor, canola, grape seed and others.), essential oils and extracts, herbal infusions, fruit and vegetable juices and purees, etc. Due to which this soap is completely hypoallergenic, because contains only natural products.
4. When cooking this natural soap is used exclusively "cold" production processes, allowing us to keep all the nutrients and moisturizing ingredients of plant origin of raw materials.Such soap should ripen for some time (1.5 - up to 6-9 months for various grades), to improve their properties. As a result, the soap takes care of the skin and provides the necessary nutrition and hydration.
5. pH is very close to the human skin level in such kind of handmade soap.
How does natural soup make?
Natural soap contains no artificial additives. It is obtained by compounding soda solution (alkali) and plant oils (fatty acids).This ingredient is not thermally processed (i.e. not exposed to high cooking temperatures) or pressure - this is the "cold" method of soap making.
Plant oils, which used in the production are divided into two groups:
a) the composition of oil or oil is the basis of soap, which, together with the alkali forms a solid piece;
b) essential oil, which gives it a unique aroma and useful properties.
During the reaction, two products,soaps and glycerol, are obtained. Soap has a foaming and detergent properties, and natural glycerin - a great moisturizer and softener.
No caustic alkali can not be after completion of the reaction products!
When connecting alkali and fatty acids (ie, oil) is obtained a completely new product with new properties - salt (in this case, salts of fatty acids, ie, soaps).
Olive, coconut, palm, canola, castor, lavrvoe, cocoa butter, and many others are base oil used in the production of natural organic handmade soap as fatty acid source.
Usually craftsmen keep in secret recipes of natural soap production.
Most often, just one master does the most important basic operations of natural soap manufacturing.
Even the product of craftsmen from different batches may differ.
Therefore, natural handmade soap - it's really a unique goods.
How can you distinguish natural from synthetic soap?
First, divide the concept: there are a natural soap and soap with natural ingredients.
We'll learn these nuances!
1. Natural handmade soap is always alkaline, it can not be neutral in the power of technology. If the manufacturer promises a pH less than 7, then in front of you a synthetic soap, its basis is chemically derived surfactants.
2. Soap handmade made with natural ingredients, usually of a synthetic basis with the addition of natural oils, bright artificial colorants, synthetic fragrances, etc. Such soaps usually catches the eye by bright colors and strong flavors
3. The natural soap hasn't persistent chemical dyes, such kind of soap will gradually change color.
This characteristic has natural handmade soap of TM Swan.
It's really made from 100% of natural herbal ingredients.
Manufacturing technology allows to preserve useful properties of natural ingredients that are very beneficial to human skin.
So, don't save on your health, and use cosmetics that is really useful for you and your skin!